Hello In Stitches family! We just wanted to pop in today to talk a little bit about the different kinds of orders we get here at your local embroidery shop! We have our own lingo in the biz and so sometimes we forget that you might now know what we’re talking about!
Like I said, we have a lingo here in the embroidery shop biz and sometimes we forget that others don’t know what we’re talking about! So let’s clear that up today, shall we? Here’s the difference between a custom order, a personalized order, and a brand item order!
- You have an idea of what you want.
- You have design elements or items that you want in the design.
- We include 2 custom designs and 3 revisions in the price.
- This is for a multi-shirt order, not a single order.
- You choose from our stock designs and fonts and we personalize it with your name, initial or picture
- This is for an order of 1-3 items.
- You can also bring something to us like a blanket, stocking, or towels and we can embroider on it.
Branded Item Order:
- You have a logo.
- You have the vector or art file for your design. (JPGs are not art files!)
- Don’t have a logo? No worries! We can create one for you for an additional charge!
- There is a minimum order: for embroidery, fashion film, and digital printing, you must order at least 1 item. For screen printing, you must order at least 24. (Remember about our Screen Print Transfer Program if you don’t need 24 at the same time!)
So, there you have it! A little peek into the world of the embroidery business! We would love to discuss with you any orders you have! And don’t worry, you won’t have to remember what your order is! We have a handout for that!